WHO Am I?
Certified Virtual Assistant
- Received Certification from Red Deer College (RDC)
- Member of The Canadian Virtual Assistant Network, Canadian Virtual Assistant Connection, and VAInsiders
- Certified Internet Marketing VA – VA Classroom
- You can also find me in the Virtual Assistant Directory – A listing of virtual assistants from around the world.
- Virtual Assistant for 14 years.
I follow the Canadian Virtual Assistant Network (CVAN) Code of Ethics
A professional in the Administrative Field for over 18 years including:
- 10 years in Customer Service & Project Support at a Major Utility Company
- 8 years as Executive Assistant in a Property Management / Property Investment Company
- 13 years as Virtual Assistant Bookkeeper
- Commissioner for Oaths
My name is Denise Jeffrey and I started my administrative career with a major utility corporation, fulfilling 10 years as Engineering Clerk, Customer Service Representative (CSR) & Project Support. While there, I developed and implemented a training course to audit work orders for new electrical installations, and also helped create a training course and manual for Project Support personnel. When new programs were introduced, I learned quickly and was soon recognized as a knowledgeable resource by my peers.
With the centralization of my position to another city, I moved on to provide executive assistance in a Property Management/Investment Company for over 8 years. My support, to all executive personnel, included original written correspondence using Microsoft Word, Excel spreadsheets for reporting, Power Point presentations (including pictures and tables) for Investor Meetings, and maintenance of Microsoft Access databases and accompanying manuals to track over 1000 clients/potential clients, archived files, electronic equipment, purchase orders, security incidents and publications.
I have explored my interest in Digital Imaging, taking courses and using the skills I’ve learned to provide photo editing services to various individuals. I completed the Virtual Assistant Program at the Red Deer College in 2008, which has enabled me to combine my work experience with my areas of interest. I have also completed the Internet Marketing VA Certification Course through VA Classroom, acquiring skills in web analytics, blogging, social media, affiliate marketing, search marketing and email marketing.
At About Time Virtual Assistance & Commemorative Services, I work with small business owners
and entrepreneurs that don’t have the time, resources or skills to complete their administrative or
creative tasks in house. I partner with you by accepting administrative and/or creative responsibilities,
which frees up your time for tasks that actually generate revenue.